Solicitor | Family Law | Accredited Specialist Family Law | Collaborative Lawyer
Georgia is an experienced and passionate family lawyer who practises exclusively in family law matters. Georgia is also an Accredited Specialist in Family Law and is a trained Family Law Collaborative Solicitor. Georgia enjoys helping people achieve personalised outcomes for their families. Her clients appreciate the tailored, practical advice that she provides in a cost- effective manner.
Georgia was the winner of the Australian Law Awards Rising Star of the Year Award in 2021.
Georgia has also been awarded the following:
- 30 Under 30 Family Law 2022 Finalist – Australian Law Awards;
- Regional/Suburban Lawyers of the Year 2021 Finalist – Australian Law Awards;
- Rising Star of the Year Finalist 2021 – Australian Law Awards.
- Rising Star Family Law 2020 – Doyles Guide.
Georgia has the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours), UNSW
- Bachelor of Media (Distinction), UNSW
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice (Distinction)
- Masters of Applied Law (Family Law)
- Admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of NSW and the High Court of Australia
- Collaboratively Trained Lawyer
Georgia was Chair of the St George Sutherland Law Society Family Law Committee and also on the General Committee in 2020, 2021 and 2022 and is a member of Southern Sydney Collaborative Professionals (SSCP).