Southern Waters Legal is a boutique Legal Firm in the beachside suburb of Cronulla in the Sutherland Shire. Our team is enthusiastic, energetic, and excellent at what we do. Not only do we provide expert legal advice but also a caring and highly personalised service.
We are always on the lookout for new talent, so if you would like to join our team please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Family Law Assistant
An exciting opportunity exists in our busy Cronulla office for an energetic Family Law Assistant providing support to our busy Family Law team. The successful candidate will have proven experience in Family Law, be proactive, switched on and a team oriented individual who can work autonomously.
- Assistant to Accredited Specialist and the Family Law team
- Preparation of Family Court documents
- Liaising with clients, Courts, Solicitors and Barristers
- Extensive diary management
- Dictaphone typing
- File management
- Billing and accounts
- General administration duties
- Relevant experience providing high quality support in Family Law
- Display initiative and enthusiasm
- Confident and professional manner
- Ability to work around tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude
We live and work by our values, and our successful culture is built on:
- Can Do Attitude
- Communication/Team Work
To apply for the Family Law Assistant role, please email your cover letter and resume in confidence to email@example.com. Only successful candidates will be contacted.