Southern Waters Legal is a boutique legal firm in the beachside suburb of Cronulla in the Sutherland Shire. Our team is enthusiastic, energetic, and excellent at what we do. Not only do we provide expert legal advice but also a caring and highly personalised service.
Senior Property Solicitor: View job
We are seeking a passionate and energetic full-time (or part-time applicants will be considered) Property Solicitor. The role will suit someone who is looking to fulfil a role within property law and has previous experience practicing in this field.
- Assisting and managing matters within the Property Law team (as well as areas of practice from time to time) including residential, commercial, and off the plan purchases and sales, and leases
- Property Law file management
- Management of settlements (including PEXA settlements)
- Liaising with clients and all relevant parties of conveyancing and property law matters
- Property documentation preparation and settlement
- Experience in conveyancing and/or property law including PEXA settlements
- Understanding of property law and conveyancing principles and practice
- Sound knowledge of both Apple and Microsoft systems
- High level of initiative and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Proactive with strong attention to detail